Cigars-Now.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy to both our customers and users of this website.
Cigars-Now.com is committed to developing long lasting relationships based on trust. In furtherance of this goal, Cigars-Now.com will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. This website is not directed at individuals under 21 years of age.
Information We Collect
Cigars-Now.com may request or collect personal information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The information we collect is personal information that identifies you personally, such as:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Credit card information (during purchase)
- Other billing information
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Your browser’s help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by Cigars-Now.com to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by Cigars-Now.com to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the Cigars-Now.com website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
How we use this information
Cigars-Now.com may use the personally identifiable information collected by Cigars-Now.com to contact customers regarding products and services offered by Cigars-Now.com and, to the extent the User has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our website services, marketing, advertising and sales efforts. Cigars-Now.com will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorize such disclosures.
Disclosure of Information
Cigars-Now.com may also disclose aggregate, anonymous, data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. In such cases, statistical information only will be disclosed and personally identifiable data will be kept strictly confidential. In case Cigars-Now.com is sold, the information collected from users may be transferred to the new owners.
Special Offers and Updates
Our customers and users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and possibly a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement, if, for instance, our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, etc. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary and required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Cigars-Now.com.
Maintenance of Information
The information provided to Cigars-Now.com is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by Cigars-Now.com. Cigars-Now.com employs industry standard security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information, such as credit card numbers collected for commercial transactions, is encrypted prior to transmission by you to Cigars-Now.com.
You are responsible for the security of your Customer ID and passwords. Make sure you keep it in a safe place and do not share it with others. Always remember to log out after your session ends, to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet cafe, but even when using your private computer in your home.
Conditions of Use
The term 'Cigars-Now.com' or 'Cigars-Now' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 39 Old Lancaster Road, Sudbury, MA 01776. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. This includes the accuracy or innacuracy of product pricing. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, may or may not be acknowledged on the website, but remain property of their respective owners.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cigars-Now’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The State of Massachusetts.